Sunday, February 28, 2010

Go See To Save a Life

While Jamie and I were in Grand Rapids I found a theater that was showing To Save a Life. This is a new Christian movie but it is not your typical Christian movie. It is marketed for teens and gives them a timely message.



I will admit it did stretch my faith and me watching it.

In it the main character has it all. He was living the high life and then something tragic happens that changed his life forever.

He ends up becoming a Christian and it seems his life is falling apart. It does not paint a rosy picture of once saved life it going to be easy.

Through it all he makes it his goal to change lives. To make a difference in peoples lives. He was Jesus with skin on as Pastor B would like to call it. Watch this clip...



It opened my eyes to a lot of things that I did not realize teens go through. It also made me aware of short comings in my own life. Jamie saw my hamster running fast in his little wheel after leaving the theater. If you have an opportunity to check it out please do you will not regret it.

No comments: